Church History

Marietta's First Baptist Church has been an active part of the community since it was organized in the late summer of 1890 in Indian Territory. Started by a group of 13 charter members, the church has continued to grow. From its start under a brush arbor to today's sanctuary, the church has grown in size and spirit and continues to meet the needs of the community by serving God.

 

Dating back to 1895, the bell that now serves as a sign in front of the church was originally a call to worship for the entire community.

 

 

Contents © 2017 Marietta's First Baptist Church | Church Website Provided by mychurchwebsite.net | Privacy Policy